Thursday, April 12, 2007

Job hunting can be such a bitch at times. I want a job, yet I am getting reluctant to work. I guess I need to overcome this lazy inertia, then I would be able to adapt back into working life again. As I waited for aud at raffles place, watching those office workers scurrying back after lunch hour, it really struck me that this is not the kind of life I would like to lead in the future. It's too routine and the corporate world is just too fake for me too bear.

I have decided the top few places to chill out are the starbucks at liang court, holland v and liat towers. The white room at club street is very chic and so is that ice cream shop at haji lane. I guess big conglomerate malls are not too much of my taste. I would be more content ensconced in a sofa with a book, at a cafe tucked away in the alleys or suburban malls. Tazo chai frappe does not agree with me:(((

No comments: